Sailflow Wind and Swell Charts
Surface Temperatures Images
Latest Swell and Wave Directions for
Marine Traffic w/ Live Ships AIS
National Marine Weather/ Pacific
Tropical Weather Forecast For Eastern Pacific
Jet Stream Analyst
3-D View of Local So. Calif
Black & White
Relief View of
Newport to Long Beach Coastline
Pacific Seafloor Mapping
National Hurricane Center
(Tell em' JD's Sent you,
and they'll put you at the front of the list! )
Fishing with Capt. Jimmy Decker / Fishing Charters
New Zealand fishing Fishing Charters
Fire Hatt Sportfishing Charter/ Hawaii
Cape Verde Fishing Charter
Capt. Bubba Carter, Los Suenos, Costa Rica
Baja on the Fly
--------------- Other Links to
Recommended Sites ---------------
Island Marine Fuel
San Clemente Island Security
Balboa Angling Club
California Dept of Fish & Wildlife ( Game)
Alaska Dept of Fish and Game
New Zealand Fish & Game
The Weather Page
Terrafin Water Temps
Scripps Buoy List
Newport Bait Co.
Everingham Bros's Bait
Baja Mexico Destinations
Take Me Fishing!
Los Cabo Tuna Jackpot
San Diego Sportfishing Fleet
SPORT FISHING AND NAUTICAL TOURISM For Mexico
lf you are a foreigner and want to enter Mexican Territory by sea with recreational, sports , or leisure purposes or to practice any recreational water activity and you are on board a vessel intended solely for personal pleasure of her owners and not profit oriented. lt has never been easier!
The steps to follow are:
- Sport fishing boat operators must report vessel entry to and departure from Mexico to the National Immigration Institute (INM), in addition to providing the list of passengers on board by filling out the format downloadable from:
- Afterwards, the master of the vessel must email the electronic file to: firstname.lastname@example.org, which belongs to the Local INM Delegation at Ensenada, Baja California.
- The receipt showing proof of payment covering migratory service fees must be attached to the email, Fees are paid according to the total number of foreigners entering Mexico’s territorial waters onboard the vessel, and can be paid electronically either for an individual or for everyone collectively by logging onto the following web site: https://www.banjercito.com.mx/registroEmbarques/
- The payable fee of $306.00 pesos (Three-Hundred and six 00/100 Mexican Pesos) per foreigner is set by the Federal Fee Act (Ley Federal de Derechos) in its Article 8, Section I.
- Applicants will receive an email from INM either authorizing the trip or denying entry to a passenger intending to enter Mexico’s territorial water onboard the given vessel.
- The authorizing email will contain INM’s permit to enter as a Visitor without Permission to Perform Paid Activities. The length of stay will cover the amount of time asked for min the application, yet such shall not exceed 180 days nor may it be used for multiple entries and departures. A copy will be sent to the Secretary of the Navy (SEMAR) and to the Secretary of Communications and Transportation (SCT.)
To pay such duty, click on the following link:
Request for payment Sportshing and Nautical Tourism